Tania Ali wants to volunteer 2019-02-14 18:01:37 +1300
Now is the right time for an Accessibility Act. We have a plan to make it happen, by building public awareness and getting the support of local businesses.
We need your help to get this done - can you volunteer to:
- Be a spokesperson for the campaign?
- Contact local media to generate public discussion about accessibility?
- Talk to local businesses about how they can be a part of the solution?
- Be a social media amplifier, by sharing Access Matters Facebook posts?
Signup and we will be in touch with support and to connect you with others working on this exciting campaign.Become a volunteer
Keep up to date with the campaign. We send out semi-regular updates on our progress and how you can help create a truly accessible Aotearoa New Zealand.
Right now we need your help to spread the word. There are three things you can do:
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Share one of the stories from our community: https://www.accessalliance.org.nz/stories
- Share your own story about why we need accessibility legislation and the impact it wil have on your life. We have some helpful hints for sharing and you can upload or record your story here: https://www.accessalliance.org.nz/share_a_story
Signup below and we will be in touch soon with more ways to help put accessibility at the heart fo a more inclusive Aotearoa New Zealand.Sign up